Best Dog Bell for Potty Training of 2020
Potty training a dog is not the hardest thing in the world to accomplish, but it does take some time and effort. However, you can make things easier by using a dog bell for potty training. In this article, we will be reviewing 5 of the best dog bells for potty training on the market.
Dog Bell for Potty Training Reviews
Caldwell’s Pet Supply Co. Potty Bells
- An Easier, Better Way for your dog to communicate!! Instead of hearing barking & scratching, you hear the gentle jingle of Potty Bells! All dogs have to go potty and you can housebreak and teach them how to signal you when they have to gogo!! What’s better than hearing the polite chime of our Potty Bells when your doggie needs to use the bathroom?
- 3 Simple Steps Training. Training is so easy – just read the reviews! Thousands of customers have had success training their dog to use Potty Bells. Many of them have success on the very first day – with little to no training!
- Hang Potty Bells from Any Doorknob or Handle. Our high quality doggie doorbell comes with a snap that makes it easy to use on any type of door handle! Small dogs, medium dogs, big dogs and large dogs all love excell with our dog bells!
- Extra Loud Bells Don't worry your dog won’t have an accident because you couldn't hear the bells when they rang them. Potty Bells are the loudest metal dog doorbells available on the market today and ring loud and clear every time!
This product features a very simple strap which has 2 layers of bells connected to it, one at the bottom of the strap and more bells near the center. Your dog simply needs to paw at the bells to make noise, notifying you that they need to go out to take care of business.
What stands out is that the Caldwell’s Pet Supply Co. Potty Bells are more than loud enough to hear from the second story of your home or over a loud TV.
The Caldwell’s Pet Supply Co. Potty Bell is very durable, thanks to the high-quality strap. This strap is reversible, so you can attach it to your door handle the way it best suits you. Also, for aesthetics, the strap comes in various colors.
- Simple to use
- Many colors
- Easy to hang
- Good price
- They rust easily
Pebble Smart Doggie Doorbell
- Transforms dog's door-scratching problem to a fun and positive activity.
- Super easy installation, no wiring or tools required. One year manufacturer warranty.
- Built-in treat holder for easy and fun training. Positive owner and pet interactions.
- Detailed instructions included. Contact us if you need help. We strive to provide the best customer support.
- Wireless, range up to 250 feet; Rain and snow proof; 36 selectable tunes
Here we have a slightly more expensive option to go with. It’s a much louder, more versatile, and high-tech product, almost like a wireless doorbell for dogs.
You get 2 components, with one being the bell that the dog hits, and the other being the speaker to put in your home. Simply attach the bell to a wall or door, and the dog can press it. On the other end, the speaker will make a chiming sound that you can hear.
It’s convenient because the speaker for the bell has a fairly good range, so you can keep it with you anywhere in your home and be sure that the clicker will still be in range. The range is 250 feet.
The Pebble Smart Doggie Doorbell is rain and snow proof, which is of course quite important, as you can also use it outdoors, so you know when your dog wants to come back inside. Keep in mind that no wiring or special installation is required.
- Moisture proof
- Long range
- Good battery life
- Easy installation
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Not much impact resistance
- Some say it’s too loud
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA, every set of PoochieBells is tested and quality inspected making them safer than inexpensive and imported alternatives. These 1.25” bells have a clear and distinct sound, so you'll be able to hear the ring and jingle throughout the house.
- The only training doorbells made just for dogs. Manufactured in America, our custom bells are lead-free, reinforced for durability, smooth, and are designed with the smallest possible openings to reduce the risk of catching a dog's nail. *We strongly encourage nose-to-bell training to further reduce the risk of injury to your dog.
- No more scratching, unpleasant surprises, or doggy door installations. From Chihuahuas to Danes, PoochieBells dog bells conveniently and securely hang 26inches from any doorknob, handle or hook. A one-size-fits-all design, this potty training tool has 2 sets of bells to accommodate any age, breed, or size with no adjustment needed.
- Potty train your puppy in days! We've teamed up with top Pet Professionals to create an effective dog training method with over a 95% success rate, making them true puppy essentials. Every Poochie Bells come complete with our expert endorsed guide to help make puppy potty training fun and easy.
- For more designs check out our PoochieBells storefront page to find the perfect pattern for your home. For rougher and tougher puppies, we recommend our Premium Cotton Webbing Collection for extra strength and durability.
Now we are going back to a simple strap and physical bell that can easily be strapped to any door handle. It’s a bit more expensive than the first product we looked at, although it does also appear to be of a higher quality.
These are some really simple bells that can be placed on any door handle. There is a loop at the top that you just have to slip over a door handle. It is long enough to hang down almost to the ground, so it’s long enough for even the smallest of dogs to reach. The height can be adjusted as well.
PoochieBells are reinforced for the safety of your pet, plus they are lead free and very smooth, so your dog won’t injure itself.
There is a total of 4 bells on the strap, 2 at the bottom and 2 in the middle, and they are fairly loud. It’s simple, it’s effective, and it comes with a fairly high level of quality.
- Easy to use
- Quite loud
- Adjustable length
- A bit expensive for what it is
GoGo Bell Dog Doorbell
- 95% SUCCESS RATE ? Easily and Quickly Train Your Dog To Ring the Bell When Nature Calls. Step-by-Step Instructions are Included to Help You Quickly Train Your Dog To Use our Bell. The Pleasant Chime Sound Can be Heard When Your Dog Wants to Go Out
- SAFER ? Your Dog's Claws Can Easily Get Caught in Jingle Type Bells. Our Bell Has No Dangerous Slots for Nails to Get Caught In
- NO DOOR SCRATCHING ? Other Dog Doorbells Encourage Dogs To Scratch the Bell Right Next to the Door. Guess What Your Door Soon Looks Like? Our Bell is Designed to Float a Few Inches Away From the Wall or Door Reducing the Chance of Your Dog Scratching Them When Ringing the Bell
- EASY TO INSTALL ? Our Bells come with two screws for easy installation. You can Mount the The Bell on the Door or Wall. Unlike Strap type Door Bells which Might be too High for Puppies or Small Dogs to Reach. You Can Put Our Bell at the Perfect Height for Your Dog
- SOLID METAL ? Unlike Strap Doorbells that are Made With Thin Fabric That Can Easily Fray Over time From Scratching. Our Are Made Out of Solid Metal Guaranteed to Never Break
Here we have a slightly different version of this product from the others we have looked at. It is very affordable, quite durable, and requires only minimal installation.
Unlike the models with hanging straps and bells, this is a metal hook with a bell on it. Instead of hanging it from a door, you screw it onto a door or a wall close to the door. Simply use 2 screws to mount it. This is perfect in terms of adjustability, because you can set it at the right height for your pet.
Moreover, the bell itself is made of solid metal, so it is reasonably durable, although the mount is made of thin metal, so it can bend if your dog doesn’t treat it right.
This is also a safe product for pets, as there is nowhere for your dog to get its claws or teeth stuck. The bell itself is loud enough to hear in the next room over, although it’s not overly loud
- Very simple
- Easy to mount
- Loud enough for close range
- Can be installed at the right height for your dog
- Quite durable
- Might not hear it over a TV
- Requires you to screw into a wall or door
Comsmart Dog Training Bell
- Non-skid rubber bottom that the pet training bell comes with not only keep them in place on the floor, but also protect your floor from scratches.
- Don't need to install,just put the dog bell in any flat place.Easy to teach your puppy or kitten to hit the flat button with his paw or nose to ring.
- The potty training bell body is made of metal material with cute printed pawprints. Painted finish and prevent rust. The ringing is loud and clear but not driving you nuts.
- Portable, it can be carried with your puppy. And come with 1 extra training clicker for more interaction with you and your pets wherever you are indoor or outdoor.
- Pefect tool to treats game, potty training, housetraining and housebreaking for your pets, and it also can be desk call bells for stores, restaurants, bar and hotel.
This is a bell that is like those bells on hotel lobby counters, the “press & ding” variety. It’s affordable and simple.
As mentioned above, the Comsmart Dog Training Bell features a metal casing with a dinger inside, and it looks like those bells you’d find on a hotel front desk. All your dog has to do is hit the top and it will make a very loud dinging sound.
These kinds of bells are actually quite loud, so you should be able to hear it from a good distance. The metal casing is quite durable, and it comes with nonskid bottom to make sure it stays in place where you put it. It’s convenient because there is no mounting required, so you can put it wherever is best for your pet.
- No installation required
- Can be put anywhere on the ground
- Very simple
- The “dinger” may break with prolonged or heavy use
Potty training can be much easier with one of these dog bells. It’s quickly becoming a popular way to house train pets. All you need to do is figure out what type of dog bell you want, and then go from there.